Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Best Friend's Shower!

As an event planner, I get the opportunity to create many special days for couples.  But there is something extremely gratifying when it is for someone that is close to you.  My best friend is getting married this August and I couldn't be more happy for her and the groom to be!  Hosting her shower was something I was proud and honored to do.  With the help of Rebecca (best friend/Maid of Honor), we were able to shower our beautiful bride with all of the love and attention she deserves.  Jessica is a classic yet modern bride with fantastic taste and style.  I wouldn't want anything less for her bridal shower.  From the entry way of my home, to all of the fun and fancy details on the inside, the day was just perfect.  Seeing my best friend grinning from ear to ear with all of her close friends, was just icing on the cake.  Here are a few pictures from the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment